Thursday, August 15, 2013

Beat the Heat Read-a-Thon Progress Post


Well, it's been a while since the read-a-thon started, but here's our progress so far!


Nara
My original goal for the read-a-thon was 5 books. I can definitely say now that I have well and truly passed that goal! I've read 12 books so far:
Earth Star by Janet Edwards
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
Blood Brothers by Carole Wilkinson
In the After by Demitria Lunetta
The Fairest of Them All by Carolyn Turgeon
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
Wasteland by Susan Kim and Laurence Klavan
Invisibility by David Levithan and Andrea Cremer
The Weight of Souls by Bryony Pearce
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas
Thin Space by Jody Casella

Chantelle
I originally aimed to read 3 books, but luckily, the readathon got extended by another week and I can proudly say that I've nearly tripled my goal! I've read 8 books so far, 3 of which were absolutely outstanding(*) so I'm a happy girl :)

All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill*
Bully by Penelope Douglas*
Razer's Ride by Jamie Begley
Seize Me by Crystal Spears
The Fairest of Them All by Carolyn Turgeon
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Rock the Heart by Michelle Valentine
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas*