Monday, December 1, 2014

Read ALL THE BOOKS Update: October/November

If you don't know what this post is about, you can read this introduction post. Basically, I realised I have way too many unread books on my shelves, and so I'm going to try read as many of them as possible in the coming months. I'll probably continue this feature until I finish them all...but I don't know whether that will actually happen seeing as though I keep buying books. And borrowing books from the library. And requesting eARCs. Tis a problem.

My definition for "unread" either means that I haven't read the book at all, or that I haven't read that particular copy of the book (might have read it before as an eARC or something)

So, here's my update for October and November! They're combined because I didn't read too many books from my shelves in October, and thought I'd wait until the end of November to do an update. I had exams during November, so I thought I'd read less, but I shouldn't have underestimated my procrastireading skills... Anyway, onto the update!


7 Stars (Favourite)
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson

6 Stars (Incredible)
Promise of Blood by Brian McClellan (reread: first read was a library book)
Corruption by Jessica Shirvington
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (reread: first read was an eARC)
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
I Was Here by Gayle Forman
All the Bright Things by Jennifer Niven

5 Stars (Really liked it)
Secret by Brigid Kemmerer
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira (reread: first read was a library book)
Breakable by Tammara Webber
Clariel by Garth Nix

4 Stars (Liked it)
Nona and Me by Clare Atkins


There won't be an update for December because I'm going to be overseas on holiday and will therefore not be reading any books on my shelf! Got all my eARCs ready though haha

Here's my list of unread shelf books, if you're interested, which seems to be getting longer by the month...