This edition is centred on Childhood Favourites! This was a Top Ten Tuesday topic a couple of weeks ago and I thought, what the heck, let's adapt it into a Reading Compatibility Test instead of listing some of my childhood favourites off.
So here are the statements!
1. You sometimes feel a bit disappointed when there's not a golden ticket in your chocolate bar.
2. You're still waiting on your Hogwarts letter (surely everyone agrees with this one)
3. On the first day, you eat one apple. On the second day you eat two pears.
4. You really want a blue dragon.
5. You will avoid at all costs a man with the tattoo of an eye on his left ankle.
6. You know that gold is power (and that to get gold, you need to kidnap a fairy).
7. You still wonder what a snozzcumber tastes like.
8. You would one day like to go to the 600th floor of the Empire State Building.
Let me know how many of the statements were true about you, and whether you were able to tell which books each of the statements refers to.
Otherwise, just let me know if there are any that you're unable to answer! Maybe you'll find a new book/series to read.