Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [10]



The time has come for Nara's monthly Stacking the Shelves post. Here are the books I collected in June



For Review
The Weight of Souls
Demigoddess 101
Georgetown Academy Season 1: Reviewed here
Hearts in Exile

Midnight Frost
Parasite
The Truth About Letting Go


Library
Me, Him, Them and It
Drowning Instinct
Reckless


Fearless
Speechless: Reviewed here
Gray Wolf Throne
Last Sacrifice


For Review Hard Copy
Close My Eyes
With All My Soul: Reviewed here

Bought
The Sea of Tranquility: Reviewed here
Gameboard of the Gods: Reviewed here
Inferno

Won
Everbound- from Bella at Paranormal Book Club
Just One Day- from Naj at Unputdownable Books
My Life Next Door- from Jen at Starry-Eyed Revue
The Heiresses- from Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories
The 5th Wave- from Mich at Novels on the Run
Reboot- from Mich at Novels on the Run

So that's what I got this month, what did you get? Link me in comments :)



17 comments:

  1. Wow. Great books! Happy reading! Here's my Stacking the Shelves post this week. Stacking the shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great haul! I've read Close Your Eyes, Speechless and The Truth About Letting Go. My favourite out of those was Speechless. I hope that you enjoy your books :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Speechless as well! There are so many amazing quotes from that book :)

      Delete
  3. You have some great books there! I enjoyed the Fifth Wave so I hope you do too. Nice haul and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 5th Wave was amazing :) It was surprisingly long as well.

      Delete
  4. Just One Day and My LIfe Next Door are SO GOOD! They're probably two of my favorite reads this year. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I really enjoyed Reckless but need to get my hands on Fearless. I hope you like The 5th Wave! I did!
    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for so many books! I really liked My Life Next Door. It's perfect for the summer. And I really need to read Speechless. I've heard great things about it. Enjoy all your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many awesome titles in your haul this week! I really enjoyed The Truth About Letting Go. Enjoy all that you got this week. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    Our STS

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still on the fence about "the 5th Wave" but we'll see. Happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be reading Midnight Frost next week! I can't wait to see what Gypsy Girl is up against next. you got some great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Stash. I am hoping to be reading The 5th Wave soon. My STS http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So many books! Just One Day is amazing. I have the 5th Wave, but I haven't read it yet.

    Thanks for stopping by and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to read Drowning Instinct. It sounds soo good! :D
    You'll definitely love Everbound and My Life Next Door Nara! They are both favorites of mine.
    Enjoy all your books & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Life Next Door is one of my favourites too! But still haven't read Everbound. Looking forward to it :)

      Delete
  13. Oh wow what an epic haul! I'm so excited for Parasite I can't wait to dig into that one. I also LOVED The 5th Wave. Hope you love it too! :)

    Giselle @ Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul!. Gameboard of thrones and Weight of souls are books I have to read myself. Last Sacrifice wraps up the series nicely for Vampire academy. Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here is my STS.

    ReplyDelete