Thursday, February 12, 2015

Reading Compatibility Test 1: How Close Are Your Favourites to Mine?

New feature time!

Basically, I'm going to give you a list of statements that you have to agree or disagree with. If you have any idea what book/series they're referring to, it means that you've probably read some of the books that I've read, i.e. our reading tastes are somewhat compatible. I thought it'd be more interesting doing this in quiz form than me just listing off some of the books that I enjoy. Really, this feature is going to be a series of disguised recommendation posts!

This edition is going to feature some of my favourite books.

1. You know what the Cosmere is.
2. The number 62 means something to you.
3. You want to go to Point Zero to make a wish.
4. You'd probably name your dog Fleetfoot.
5. You want to go to Prague to search for doors with black handprints.
6. Life goal: dress as a diseased lung for Halloween.
7. You will never take a tablet containing a tapeworm egg.
8. You're like a potato in a minefield.
9. Underneath the veneer of slightly crazy and mildly socially retarded, you're a complete disaster.
10. When you see a hot prince, you may need to check your fan for overheating.

Let me know how many of the statements were true about you, and whether you were able to tell which books each of the statements refers to.
Otherwise, just let me know if there are any that you're unable to answer! Maybe you'll find a new book/series to read.