You know, I'm not even sure whether "chapter heading" is the right term for it, but whatever.
I'm giving you the quiz anyway!
It's been quite a while since I've done a quiz, so I thought it was definitely time to pull one out: this time we're going to be looking at how the chapter number/title is presented and seeing if you can guess what book they're from!
Sorry in advance for the terrible photos. It's hard to take photos with one hand while trying to hold a book open!
There are hints next to the question number: just highlight that section to read them! Some of the hints are really obvious, by the way. Just to warn you.
1. High Fantasy, part of a trilogy, who will rise?
2. cover has a rose, contemporary romance
3. The cover of this book has a chakram as well
4. High fantasy, Japanese steampunk
5. superpowers, brutal
6. fantasy trilogy, angels and demons, fantabulously beautiful writing
7. fantasy, steampunk, chalk
8. fantasy, ley lines, welsh kings
9. high fantasy, beauty and the beast, I was born to marry a monster
10. alice in wonderland
11. zombies, steampunk
12. dystopian, everyone dies early
13. alternate timelines
14. dystopian, trilogy, music
How did you do? Let me know!