Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Gif Book Tag

I was tagged by Kayla @ The Thousand Lives! The rules:
1. Kayla gives me a list of ten books.
2. I need to find a gif to accurately portray my thoughts about each book.
Well, here goes.

1. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Gosh, what happened to starting off with an easy one...
Well, obviously, there could have been about a billion gifs I could've used for this book because it brings out ALL THE FEELS but this one explains the series on the whole pretty well. It's how I react whenever a new male character is introduced haha #fickle #sam #dorian #chaol #rowan


2. Angelfall by Susan Ee
This is what every character in this book needed.
WHY DO AUTHORS TREAT THEIR CHARACTERS SO


3. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Adorable couple is adorable.
Also my reaction to anything George does.


4. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Cricket Bell is miiiine


5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Cath x Levi. Self explanatory.


6. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
I've been wanting to read this since I saw Kayla's raving review of it, and dammit library system, you're letting me down. It's been reserved...just need to wait...sigh...


7. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
LAINI WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY PRECIOUS ZIRI.
Also how I felt for most of Dreams of Gods and Monsters (with regards to Ziri)
The book is amazing though (so don't mistake the gif as referring to the writing or anything, because the writing is truly stunning)


8. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
BRANDON SANDERSON HOW DO YOU THINK OF THESE AMAZING WORLDS AND AMAZING MAGIC SYSTEMS AND AMAZING PLOT TWISTS AND OMG YOU'RE FABULOUS I LOVE YOU OK BYE


9. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Keneally
I have not read this book.
I also do not have a particularly strong opinion about this book.
*crickets chirp*


10. Avalon by Mindee Arnett
SPACESHIPS.
INTERGALACTIC TRAVEL.
OTHER SPACE-Y AND SCIENCE-Y THINGS.


I'm tagging Rashika @ The Social Potato and Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf. (Sorry if you've been tagged already). And really, anyone else who hasn't been tagged yet, feel free to use this list too.
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
4. Pivot Point by Kasie West
5. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas
6. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (lolz)
7. The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
8. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
9. Legend by Marie Lu
10. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima