Monday, July 14, 2014

Read ALL THE BOOKS Update: Weeks 1 & 2 (July 1 - 13)

If you don't know what this post is about, you can read this introduction post. Basically, I realised I have way too many unread books on my shelves, and so I'm going to try read as many of them as possible in the coming months. I might continue this feature until I finish them all...but I don't know whether that will actually happen lol.

I think I've made pretty good progress on my unread shelf books! Here's what I've read so far:


The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennett by Bernie Su
Half Bad by Sally Green
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (Reread)
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Falling into Place by Amy Zhang

I also read some books which were not on my shelves (either library or eARCs) or were rereads of books that were already read (as in that specific copy was already read):
Speechless by Hannah Harrington
Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
Skyfire by Skye Melki-Wegner
Poison by Bridget Zinn
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams

Here's my list of unread shelf books again. Any books you think I should prioritise?