Sunday, June 29, 2014

Read ALL THE BOOKS! (That are unread on my shelf)

So, being in Australia, and also being an undergrad uni student, I have almost the entire month of July off for holidays! Woo! And because I have so much (reading) time, I thought I'd set myself a goal of attempting to read every unread book on my shelf.

There are two types of unread books on my shelf
1. Completely unread
2. Books I have read before, but of which I haven't actually read my copy. As in, I first read it from an eARC or the library or something.

I was thinking to myself that there wouldn't be that many books that I haven't read on my shelves, and so I started up a Google Doc listing what I thought would just be like 10 or 20 books and then DISASTER. I hadn't read SO MANY OF THEM. What da heck?! I hadn't realised it was so out of control D:

Since I have a lot of eARCs and stuff to read, I thought I'd maybe make some priority books that I must read this holidays (bolded on the Google doc), and then any others I read are bonuses. So here are those books:


Completely Unread



Not pictured because they haven't arrived yet:
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
Legion and The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
More Than This by Patrick Ness
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Landline by Rainbow Rowell

Read before but not this copy/My copy is not even unread I just really want to reread it lol




Not pictured because they haven't arrived yet:
On the Fence by Kasie West

I'll be keeping you updated about my progress every Sunday. Let's see how I do...

Anyone want to join me? (lol *crickets chirping*)